Friday, March 23, 2007

Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

I was really nervous about getting my teeth pulled, but it wasn't such a big deal! Of course there were some downsides, i.e. talking like a wino for several hours because of the novocaine. And let's not forget the constant drooling due to lack of sensation in my mouth. And, of course, there's my amazing impersonation of Marlon Brando with all this crap and gauze in my mouth....
Still, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, and I've been drugged up since late afternoon, so no complaints. Well, actually, I'm not happy that the nitrous oxide doesn't last, but at least I got the pain meds....but I was so mellow at the time, that I went to my "happy place" and fell asleep in the chair....
Originally posted Wednesday, 4 May 2005

No comments: