Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shout out...

A few of you may know that my friend Pinchas made aliyah this week. You can read his blogg, the link's in my blogroll. I would just like to take a moment to congradulate him on this milestone in his life. I don't think I can express how much I envy him, certainly how muchj I respect him.
You can ask my buddies. They'll tell you that I often quote Benjamin Franklin as saying "Well done is better than well said." And the truth is, it's indeed better. I'm not sure to what extent it was, but I was told that Pinchas saved up several years of salary in order to afford this. I respect that. Instead of being content with his dreams, kept warm by their fuzzy happiness, he strove to actualize it, and bring it to fruition. He took the initiative. Before all you anti- zionists get pissed, I am speaking regardless of political affiliation, or any kind of groups. Regardless, it's admirable to see someone so devoted to something they believe in that they'd be wiling to do anything.
So Pinchas, here's my shout out....
BIG UP TO
YOU, MAN
May you be blessed with success in all paths you take, man.
I'd like to bless all of us that we should have the courage to take the steps we need to fulfill our dreams, and to constantly grow in service of the Holy One....
Originally posted Saturday, 16 July 2005

No comments: