Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Update...

I originally meant to make a very large post today, taking full advantage of my time off. However, due to the fact that I am among the ranks of Those With Vehicles, I was recruited to do many errands, and as such, do not have the time now.

On short, the trip last week to Montreal was uneventful. The wedding was small, but nice, and I'm happy that I went as a representative of my yeshiva, along with the other guys who made the trip up.

This past motzei shabbos I started dating a new girl, and we're waiting to go on a third date this coming week. More on that subject later. I won't give too much away, but I will declare that I am still the undefeated champion of Magic Eye.

Good shabbos everybody!

Oh yeah, and this is a little bit belated, but in memoriam:



Rest In Peace, MLK. Your endeavors will not be forgotten...

Originally posted Saturday, 20 January 2007

No comments: