Sunday, April 1, 2007

I am so Honored

Whoa....
I'm checking out the latest comments to this humble endeavor I call Ziontrain, and lo and behold, I see a comment left by Mobius, the person responsible for Jewschool, one of the cooler (and trustworthy) jewish sites online (not to mention the most trafficked one..). Although his comment was a correction regarding something I posted, still, I was flattered that he felt it necessary to post on my worthless little blog....
For those of you who are not familiar with Jewschool, I posted a link to it on the left side of the screen a while ago, so I suggest you check it out. Also, you might want to check out www.orthodoxanarchist.com, which is his own personal website.
I'm not so sure why I'm making such a big deal out of this....
Originally posted Thursday, 18 August 2005

No comments: