Thursday, April 5, 2007

Then again, maybe not...(read previous post first)

I guess the breakthrough wasn't much of one. The moment barely lasted a weekend. My parents are leaving tomorrow, and took me out to eat before they leave. At the dinner table, we had a fight. It was pretty surreal. My mother sat there, nagging me about how much leeway they give me. Leeway? For crying out loud! They rarely approve of anything I do, and let me know about it all the time. I even told her that, along with the fact that even if they tried to stop me from doing what I feel I need to do, I wouldn't stop. They can't control me; the next thing they'll do is tell me to shut my brain off!
In addition to that, they told me about how they discussed certain things with my brother concerning me. Why the hell would they do that? He's not the charter member in my fan club to begin with....
Well, enough bitching from me. Tomorrow is a fast, so I wish everyone out there a meaningful fast!
Originally posted Tuesday, 10 January 2006

No comments: