Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Say It Loud, Say It Proud...

One of the main things we are supposed to focus on during the month of Elul is the infinite love that HaShem has for His creations, and for the Jewish nation in particular.

For the longest time, I have had to tolerate the (in my opinion) extremely selfish Christian bumper stickers proclaiming "Jesus loves me!" I find such phrases to be very exclusive. That's why I came up with these:


Anyone interested in one, shoot me an e-mail at jewmaican20@yahoo.com!

4 comments:

Neil Harris said...

Awesome. I'll have to ask the wife before I order one for our van. I might get one for my skateboard, though.

Yosef said...

LOVE IT!

Kvisa v'chasima tova!

Unknown said...

how do we get a hold of them?

Shmuel said...

As I was saying, e-mail me at jewmaican20@yahoo.com, and we'll work out the details.