Friday, June 18, 2010

Did You Get The Chickpeas?

 Whew!

Last time around, I had virtually no involvement with the Shalom Zachor  prep, save for actually showing up to it. My older son was born Thursday night, and I spent the whole night in the hospital with my wife, so when it came to the rush to prepare for the shalom zachor, I was fast asleep.

Not this time!

Thank God, since I woke up this morning, I have been running around trying to get all the necessary ingredients for a successful shalom zachor. I am, of course, referring to the main event: beer and chickpeas. Seriously, every person I spoke to asked me if I had those two items. The urgency in their voice was clear until I would answer in the affirmative, after which they would calm down...

In any event, have a wonderful Shabbos! Enjoy this video from Pey Dalid:

No comments: