Wednesday, July 28, 2010

B'nei Machshava Tova: The Most Important Part of the Day

Introducing the new group blog, B'nei Machshava Tova! My own posts will be cross-posted here at Tikkun! but check in over there to see the other writer's contributions...

So as to clear up any confusion, the title of the blog is not meant to indicate that we are following, translating, or rendering Reb Kalonymos Kalman's holy sefer, per se. Rather, it is the ideal that said sefer is predicated on that serves as the template for the writings on that blog.

I would like to see several individuals (whom I have invited, but invitations are not closed) who have similar goals (and perhaps disparate approaches, and are at different stations in life) to come together and discuss meaningful topics in all matters of growth in middot, etc.

If you are a blogger and are interested in joining, shoot me an e-mail at jewmaican20@yahoo.com

B'nei Machshava Tova: The Most Important Part of the Day: "I am always looking for ways to elevate the seemingly mundane aspects of my daily interactions. I especially like it when I find short littl..."

No comments: