Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm "IT"...

Apparently, there's this thing called being tagged. Basically, if you get tagged, you have to list eight facts about yourself. Then, you have to tag eight other folks, go to their blogs, and let them know they've been tagged...
I have to post the official rules, which are:
1) Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
2) The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
3) At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I know, I already told you before I posted the rules what the rules are, but rules are in fact rules.
Here goes...

1) I was born on January 1, 1985. I was the first baby born in Cleveland ( since then it's been downhill. My folks missed the tax deduction by one day, and the rest is history).
2) I can wiggle each eyebrow independant of the other; I have many other facial features that come naturally.
3) Coming from a Hungarian/Chassidic background, I've become increasingly interested in my roots over the past seven years or so... I would like to put on some variation of the levush after I marry.
4) Boxer briefs. Best of both worlds, I say...
5) I love comic books.
6) I sometimes experience severe bouts of personal hypochondria, in private. I'll be laying in bed, and I'll feel a dull throb, and my imagination takes it from there.
7) I've been clean for almost two years now, thank God. I'm more or less straightedge, with the exception of Purim and the occasional L'Chaim on Shabbos.
8) I make a mean macaroni and cheese.

Those are facts that don't usually come up in my posts. I was gonna write some deeper stuff, but what the hey: anything else usually crops up...

I tag: Lvnsm27, Epes A Chosid, Doodlehead, Sweet Rose, The Dreamer, David On The Lake, Reb Y., and Kismet.
Enjoy!
P.S. A special thanks to
tnspr569, who tagged me...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll cure the hypochondria in exchange for three serving of mac n' cheese.

doodlehead said...

so all i have to do is say 8 facts about myself? thats real hard. i cant just pick 8 random things about myself, theres way 2 much 2 say. il give it a try, but i would much rather if there were specific questions 2 answer. (i never thought id say this, but i think a meme would b funner)

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... thanks for tagging me, bu what is there worth to say about my humble self, and without giving any lees to my identity away, thats a tough assignment
we'll have to come up with something

smb said...

interesting info

This assignment is a tough one. But it gets the brain going :)

Shmuel said...

Karma Dude - You're on, man...
Doods - Thanks for giving a shot. And I don't know what a meme is, either...
Nuch a Chosid - There's plenty for you to say. I trust you'll do well...
L - Can't wait for the results!

doodlehead said...

its one of those qustionnaires that ppl tag u on. its more direct q's so u dont have 2 randomely come up w/facts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating. Interesting list.

Anonymous said...

meme's are self replicating ideas, little shticks that spread and infect other people much ike viruses and the flu. viral adds youutube, e-mail chain letters are all cosidered meme's. they are ganging up on us to take over our lives. Dont let them. next time you get a foward delete it by doing this we can win in the battle against viral memes

Shoshana said...

What's a levush?

I'll try to do my tag soon, been away....

David_on_the_Lake said...

Thanks for the tag...
Talk about trends coming around...I did this one a few months ago..
:-)
http://davidonthelake.blogspot.com/2006/12/tagged-again.html

Shmuel said...

T - No problem, man.
JJL - Thanks for the info. And the warning.
David - Talk about case in point, huh? :)
Shoshana - Levush literally means dress or uniform. What I was referring to was the Chassidic levush, i.e. a bekeshe, etc. I wear a gartel...

Reb Y. Brachfeld said...

thanx for tagging me BUT
1. My blog is only for Torah
2. I just dont have 8 things 2 write about myself
3. I dont have other people to tag
so ill just have to decline
(if you realy want to know about me ill post it as a comment on here)

Anonymous said...

Ok i gave in to your demands, check it out

I've been tagged - on my blog

Ezzie said...

Oysh. That's a rough one for your parents. (Sorry, I'm an accountant.)

ggggg said...

I am with you on the boxer briefs! lol