The third and final shiur based on a Shovavim ma'amar from Reb Tzvi Meir Zilberberg:
- People have negative associations with fear. The Torah really views Yirah (Fear) in a positive light.
- Yiras Hashem should be manifested by always feeling Hashem's presence.
- Gentiles also have Yiras Hashem, but they run away when afraid instead of embracing Hashem.
- Yirah is crucial for any healthy relationship.
- Yoseph Hatzadik was the quintessential Yoreh Hashem.
- Yirah is the main pathway for Tikkun Habris (Guarding the Holy Covenant).