Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hmmm....

My laptop is on the fritz.

Apparently, I unknowingly downloaded a serious virus, which multiplied numerous times.

Now, I have to remove everything important from my computer and reformat the entire thing. The damage is so widespread that my computer genius friend - armed with his extensive arsenal of spyware protection, et al - battled with it for many hours and finally admitted defeat.



...swift justice for a moment of weakness.

This should be a tikkun...

10 comments:

doodlehead said...

I got the same virus as you did, a while back. my computer still hasnt completely recovered.

Moe said...

sad sad i told you not to go to non kosher sites!!!

jewmaican20 said...

Like I said, Moe. Swift justice for a moment of weakness...

;)

jjl said...

JUST GET AN XP DISK, reload

The Dreamer said...

yikes.
hate when that happens.
(both moment of weakness and viruses)

karma dude said...

which computer, new or old? Cause i got all the vista crap if you need.

jjl said...

don/t do vista

jewmaican20 said...

Karma Dude - it's my old one, the one that has all my importan stuff on it...
JJL- I'm waiting for your XP disc, man...
Dreamer- Yeah, neither things are cool, or make you feel good about yourself...

Bas~Melech said...

Refuah shleima!

~ Sarah ~ said...

get a mac instead